Thursday, January 9, 2014

A Most Unexpected Print

Greetings one and all!

I've fallen a little behind on the old Misadventures blog here. Between the holidays and moving my girlfriend into the apartment, things have been a little hectic here. Hectic, but good.

My last post detailed the process of carving a design I've been working on, tentatively titled Think Digital/Act Analog.

But I'm not going to talk about that right now. Instead, I figured I'd take a few minutes to tell you about something else.

It starts with me. My name is Wade, and I make prints.

Some are pretty, some are funny, some make a statement, but they're all bits and pieces of me.

Here recently, I made a very important print.


And for the record, she said yes.

Thanks for checking in and sharing the excitement with me.

As we get settled back in here, I promise you'll finally get the post on the actual printing of Think Digital/Act Analog, as well as much more to come after that. There are a lot of exciting things happening here at the Misadventures Printshop!

If you're interested in getting any updates on when new posts are coming out, or if you'd like to read about the art project that is my life via 140 characters or less, follow me on Twitter: @CaptGam


Creative Commons License
Unless otherwise noted, all work by Wade Ellett is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.




No comments:

Post a Comment