Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy Belated Valentine's Day and Many Happy Returns

Happy day after Valentine's day everybody. I hope that every one's weekend is off to a great start. I know mine is! After a great Friday at the day job, I came home, and the fiance and I hit a new pizza place in town for our V-Day evening. I've been longing for a really good pizza since moving to the Quad Cities, and this place had exactly what I've been looking for!


It was a pretty great meal, after which we came home, had some Jameson & Gingerale, and watched some Justice League. It may not sound as dramatic or theatrical as one might expect out of me, and you're right... But not to worry, there was also this... 



Our second Valentine's Day together and we're doing pretty damn good if I do say so myself. And we didn't have to do homework this year, which is always a plus.

Today, she's off to yoga teacher training, and I'm here working on prints. I'm making progress on the final edits on Think Digital/Act Analog, which is moving slowly, but slow progress is lasting progress. Hopefully I can finalize the block very soon. I'm also working on the next design, which has already gone through several incarnations, but is now titled Tables Turned...



And so you can get a better idea of how it will look when it's done, I've flipped the photo since the block is a negative of the finished print. So, this is a more accurate depiction of what you'll see in the final print. I'm also working on the new transfer for In Con We Trust, so hopefully in the next couple of weeks I'll have a finished product to show.



If you'd like to know when an update is coming out, or would be interested in the random tidbits coming our of my mind, I invite you to follow me on twitter @CaptGam. Don't hesitate to tweet at me with any questions, comments, or witty banter. You can also leave any of those interactions in the comments too. I'd love to hear from you. 

Hope your weekend is going swimmingly! Stay warm, wherever you are, and I'll see you next time!

Creative Commons License
Unless otherwise noted, all work by Wade Ellett is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I love your print design. I absolutely love it.

    And I love the photo of you and your fiance kissing. I love it so much I wish I could use it in a panel someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I appreciate the compliment! Also, I'm working on a really rough design that's similar to that photo (though not identical). If you're interested in using it in a panel, we could probably make that happen. Do you have a link to your work that I could look at?

    Thanks again,
    Wade

    ReplyDelete